- Social media a quick, cost effective window to all opportunities
- President wants higher education to go higher
- China proposes tech transfer to Pakistan, others
- Ministry set to launch first draft of telecom policy
- Hot water treatment plant for mangoes starts
- Qubee’s bill payment made easy with Upaisa
- 720MW Karot hydropower project to be ready by 2020
- HEC, ICCI to work to boost academia-industry linkages
- CEO Zong handing over the Mercedes Benz Key to a winner
- PTCL shows strong financial quarterly results
- France puts ban on Pak students for doctoral studies
- USAID, Riphah varsity to collaborate in policy research
- Smartphone more common among youth
- Massive deforestation causing rise in Islamabad
- Lack of proper use of ICTs hindering development
Posted In Volume 03 Issue 01 By Technology Times in News
STAFF REPORT IBD: True to its mission of redefining users’ broadband experience while providing the best in customer satisfaction, wi-tribe, Pakistan’s leading broadband for quality of service and customer care, has given its customers a reason to celebrate. Seven 50” 3D television sets and 8 all-new iPads (iPad 3) have recently been distributed among 15 winners of a lucky draw at the wi-tribe head office in Islamabad and regional offices in Lahore, Faisalabad and Karachi.
This draw was part of wi-tribe’s special promotion held in August for customers who had recharged their accounts throughout the month.
“Our customers are always in a win-win situation, as being a true customer-centric company in the broadband industry wi-tribe believes in serving its customers in the most innovative and creative ways in order to build a lifelong relationship with them,” Ali Fahd, Director Marketing at wi-tribe said while commenting on this draw.
He added that besides offering efficient services under the widest broadband network in the region, wi-tribe also has a distinction of being the number one choice for the customers.