- After repeated delays, Pakistan readies for 3G, 4G spectrum auction in April
- Food security under threat despite surplus food
- EIB agrees to provide €100m for 128MW Pak hydro project
- Eco-friendly approach needed to be adopted
- UVAS conducts workshop on commercial dairy farming
- Farm technologies can boost crop yields by 67pc
- Pakistan needs to put in place agency to check hacking
- No local university among top 100 world varsities
- Rice production likely to reach 7m tons this year
- USAID funds training of on-farm water management
- NAYS represents Pakistan at scientists moot in Japan
- PSF taking initiatives for scientific development
- Warid launches 75 paisa MNP offer
- Nokia brings latest, innovative 2 Nokia Lumia Smartphones
- Islamia University hosts 8th mega IEEE conference
Posted In Volume 03 Issue 01 By Technology Times in News
STAFF REPORT IBD: True to its mission of redefining users’ broadband experience while providing the best in customer satisfaction, wi-tribe, Pakistan’s leading broadband for quality of service and customer care, has given its customers a reason to celebrate. Seven 50” 3D television sets and 8 all-new iPads (iPad 3) have recently been distributed among 15 winners of a lucky draw at the wi-tribe head office in Islamabad and regional offices in Lahore, Faisalabad and Karachi.
This draw was part of wi-tribe’s special promotion held in August for customers who had recharged their accounts throughout the month.
“Our customers are always in a win-win situation, as being a true customer-centric company in the broadband industry wi-tribe believes in serving its customers in the most innovative and creative ways in order to build a lifelong relationship with them,” Ali Fahd, Director Marketing at wi-tribe said while commenting on this draw.
He added that besides offering efficient services under the widest broadband network in the region, wi-tribe also has a distinction of being the number one choice for the customers.