- Commercialisation of S&T R&D vital for socio-economic development
- PCST confers award on PARC scientist
- Experts for research in geosciences to cut risks
- Bioterrorism workshop for greater safety measures
- Commercialisation of 30 GM cotton, corn varieties against rules
- PINSTECH cleared in contaminated injections case
- 6.8 million tons rice targeted for next year
- Nokia X launches sale in Pakistan
- Telenor, UNICEF join hand to boost birth registration
- PUAN-PYF summit unites bloggers, activists
- US improves IESCO ability to cut power outages
- Pakistan needs indigenous technologies
- 3D imaging estimates pothole volume
- Bio-repository, Cancer Registry projects open
- France agrees on credit facility for 2 power projects
Posted In Volume 03 Issue 01 By Technology Times in News
STAFF REPORT IBD: True to its mission of redefining users’ broadband experience while providing the best in customer satisfaction, wi-tribe, Pakistan’s leading broadband for quality of service and customer care, has given its customers a reason to celebrate. Seven 50” 3D television sets and 8 all-new iPads (iPad 3) have recently been distributed among 15 winners of a lucky draw at the wi-tribe head office in Islamabad and regional offices in Lahore, Faisalabad and Karachi.
This draw was part of wi-tribe’s special promotion held in August for customers who had recharged their accounts throughout the month.
“Our customers are always in a win-win situation, as being a true customer-centric company in the broadband industry wi-tribe believes in serving its customers in the most innovative and creative ways in order to build a lifelong relationship with them,” Ali Fahd, Director Marketing at wi-tribe said while commenting on this draw.
He added that besides offering efficient services under the widest broadband network in the region, wi-tribe also has a distinction of being the number one choice for the customers.