Technology Times in collaboration with Pakistan Council for Research in Water Resources (PCRWR) is announcing its 13th essay writing contest EssayCon 2020.
This Year’s Title:
“Relationship Between Water, Sanitation, Climate Change And Covid-19”
The rapid spread of COVID-19 has dramatically changed the lives of billions globally. Despite the relative slowness of the initial response, the virus has led countries to take drastic policy and legal measures to address pandemic situation. This comes in unambiguous contrast to the uncertain approach of countries to tackle climate change, where both mitigative action and adaptive response have fallen short.
Technology Times in collaboration with its partner organizations is organizing in an effort of EssayCon 2020 to harness the energy, creativity and initiative of the Pakistan’s youth in promoting a culture of awareness of Water, Sanitation, Climate Change And Coviid-19. It also aims to inspire society to learn from the young minds and to think about how each of us can make a difference in the world.
Top Three Essay writers will get Cash Prizes!
Just enter your details and your submission will be taken right away!
Terms & Conditions
- Essays could be any form of writing like: Expository, Descriptive, Narrative, Compare-&-contrast, and Persuasive/argumentative.
- Contestant must submit their scanned copy of CNIC
- Technology Times reserves the write to cancel a submission in case of any type of copyright violation, replication, duplication or copying of the essay from any other source
- Incomplete entries will be rejected. You will only be given a single chance. So, use it wisely and confirm every detail before submission.
- Essays are judged by a panel of highly qualified judges. Every judgement is opinion-free and anonymously done.
- Contest is for higher secondary to university students, either registered or not.
- Age limit 18-25.
Judgement Criteria of EssayCon