AIOU starts Online Complaint Management Center for convenience of students

Staff Report ISD: In order to facilitate and streamline the students complaint redressal system, Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU), Islamabad has recently launched its Online Complaint Management Center.

An orientation session was organized by AIOU to apprise students about this new online service few days back.

Dr. Shahid Siddiqui, Vice Chancellor AIOU, said while addressing to the students in orientation session that student facilitation was his top most priority since he joined as VC AIOU last year.

interesting reading:  Gulpur hydropower starts producing electricity

The complaint center will forward the complaints to relevant departments of the University for further necessary action. The department will give a daily log report of complaints to the authority.

The students will be able to conveniently register their complaints online pertaining to admission, examination, events, dispatching of books etc.

interesting reading:  Salmonella And Its Devastating Effects In Poultry Industry

The complaint can be tracked online by the students by using the distinct ticket number that will be generated on registration of their complaint.

Web Team

Web Team

Technology Times Web team handles all matters relevant to website posting and management.

38 thoughts on “AIOU starts Online Complaint Management Center for convenience of students

• February 3, 2019 at 6:13 pm

AoA sir,My name is Ridi Gul and I am the only bread winner of the family consisting of 18 members. Currently I am receiving B. Ed degree from Aiou. I hardly manage to pay the previous full amount of semisters. NOW IT has been increased to Rs19000 which is out of my access. I do not know what do. Please sir guide me.

• May 17, 2020 at 3:41 am

Asalam o alikum sir my name is ghulam mustafa i am a student of MBA b&f 3.5 yrs under roll no BT588035 i am very upset from the management of AIOU RC Multan. They said that the presentations will held from 16-05-2020 to 18-05-2020 but now suddenly we receive a msg in which they said that today 17-05-2020 is the last day of presentation. Sir kindly resolve our this problem and said to the management of AIOU RC Multan they don’t have any right to play with the future of students.
      I’ll be very thankful to you for this favour.

• July 16, 2020 at 6:35 pm

Mera admission conform nie ho raha
        Plz help
        03078899053

• September 16, 2020 at 6:53 pm

Sir Maine b.a ka dakhla bejha hoa abi tk book ni ain hain agy next kya krna Hai Samj ni a ri

• February 4, 2019 at 11:16 am

Please decrease the of b.ed ..ita too much now

• October 14, 2020 at 10:48 am

Mera online form show nahe hota kia karo

• March 7, 2019 at 10:56 am

Aslam o Alikum
    Sir mera nam Muhammad Shoukat hai.
    Or mai disabled person ho.
    Mai B.A KA student ho
    Mera 4 semester ho Gay hai magir moj ko abi tak certificate Ni mila plz help me

• June 26, 2020 at 10:46 pm

AOA.sir may addmission confrom in kohat adress .and i changed the adress and center in earily semester .but in this semester not change the adress .i am so worried.because i am in kohat .and may tutor adress in rawalpindi .and may be my exam center in rawalpindi.please help about this.
      Thankful to you

• Allah Ditta
    March 21, 2019 at 10:46 am

Referred to the previous complaint no. pu090319-1777391 dated 10.03.2019

• May 16, 2020 at 1:06 pm

Respected sir,, my addmission has been not confirmed till in program m.a Urdu 3rd smester I have deposited addmission fee 14 OCT 2019 RS.12330/. university required bank scroll for proof, I have provided bank scroll also but addmission is not confirm till,, my time is wasting day by day plz help me ..

• May 1, 2020 at 8:16 am

Sir my result of course code 2621 is not showing yet I also visit the regional campus and submitted the application to show the result and they said your result will showing on internet within two weeks but yet my result not have been corrected sir please show my result as soon as possible

• May 8, 2020 at 11:40 am

SIR my name is Ghulam Muhammad i am the student of ADE i completed fourth semesters and all the papers passed but unfortunately one assignment is fail while tutor said i have passed your assessment but its fail from university. i also pay again for so please pass my paper
    to apply for the upcoming jobs thanks

Roll no BL406421 course code 6401 sir please pass my paper

• May 9, 2020 at 7:32 am

Respected Sir
    I am M.Phill in English with the professional qualification of M.Ed. I have 10 years of Government Teaching Experience as well as 5 years ex. Tutor experience. I have applied for tutorship the previous year through Agahi Tutor Portal. Uploaded documents and completed all required formalities but after that I have not received any objection from Head Office Islamabad as well as any call or message from Regional Office. Kindly apprise me in this regard at your earliest convenience please.

• May 9, 2020 at 4:40 pm

sir mera name jahangeer Hasan hai main 1.5year B Ed complete Ker lia hai Mera Result card mery address pe ni pahuncha abhi tk plz sir Mera Result card mery address pe send Ker den

• May 14, 2020 at 10:24 pm

Sir Aoa Main Farhan Abid Dera Ghazi khan sy Class Matric sir mera 1 Subject Code 202 Clear ni ho rha 2018 sy koshish kr rha hn paper bhi Acha hota hy phir bhi Clear ni hota is Subject main mujhy Clear karein Roll Num:BG244437

• June 14, 2020 at 7:27 pm

A.O.A Sir, I am Saleha Akhtar, student of B.ed 1.5 year, Registration number 18-PLE-20200, Roll number BU614064. Sir I have attended the whole workshop of 2nd Semester Spring 2019. I have also submitted the Teaching Practice-1 (Professional ) manual to the coordinator at Government Yasmeen Girls High School Mughalpura.But I have been declared R/W instead of pass. I have complaint at Regional Office Lahore. They issued me a diary number 792 . I have complaint on 24th Feburary 2020 but no any action was taken yet. Kindly recheck my details and declare me as pass.

• June 14, 2020 at 7:41 pm

Respected Sir, I am master in English. I have government teaching experience in school and college as well. I have applied for tutor last year through Agahi Tutor Portal. I have attached all documents and all required formalities but not received any objection from from Head Office Islamabad as well as any call or message from Regional Office. Kindly recheck my details.

• Paras Ali
      June 15, 2020 at 2:14 pm

Dear Saleha, This is just an article about AIOU OCM, kindly contact University’s helpline.

• July 3, 2020 at 8:35 am

Assalama o Alaikum sir i’m mirza irfan javed and i’m student of ba
    sir i’m worried about my 3rd semester result aiou can’t be posted any detail regrading the ba result please help us…
    anybody know about be result please share with us
    thanks ..

• July 16, 2020 at 8:58 am

Sir plz check my portal account I can’t show my schedule today my workshop
    Username 14fid09090
    Password 2101012303617

• August 8, 2020 at 1:19 pm

Aoa sir mera aik paper 2 baar pass ho gia hay usay kesay reject krwaoun plz guide me

• August 12, 2020 at 4:50 pm

Dear,
    Sir I have already registered my complaint. But there’s no results .we have complainet about my assignment I have send my assignment to tutor but he doesn’t given to me marks . Then I again met to tutor and submitted my assignment again and he issued my result sheet which I submitted in Reginal compus in Abbottabad .but they doesn’t change my mark sheet yet.

• September 5, 2020 at 7:31 pm

Aoa..sir b.ed k result Mai workshop Py N.a.w a rha Jub k workshop Corona ki vja sy cancel Hoi thi or dobara re schedule b ni Hoi..sir kindly bata dain k kaisy thk ho ga ye result?

• October 13, 2020 at 2:58 pm

Sir Meri I’d abhi TK login nahi hui or mujhy username and password bhi ghalat bheja gya hai plez mehrbani KR k kuch solution nikaly

• October 15, 2020 at 8:46 am

Sir many fee jamma kia tha kal aj last date hai msg i hai technical error k waja s admition submit nh hwe ab ma kia karon aj last date hai fee r documents doc k zarya bhj dya hai

• October 15, 2020 at 6:17 pm

Sir meri 840 ki second time workshop attend ni ho ski network problem ki wja say

• October 16, 2020 at 12:07 pm

Assalam o Alikum
    My name is Asia Fareed ,Roll No:BW615380
    My workshop is missed because we connect till workshop schedule 8614and when we select the workshop then no page of join session is come but database or 504 error is come.
    Now my question is that how we attend online workshop?
    If you not support us then we will consider fail in this subject.
    I am very upset from the management of AIOU RC DGKhan.
    please do something otherwise i will consider fail in this subject.
    And my husband not give me permission to attend these workshop in new session because he said that if i not complete my degree on the time then i leave my study B.Ed 1.5 years
    IT is great loss for me.
    Thankyou.

• October 16, 2020 at 12:16 pm

If you will say contact to unversity or RC DGKhan
    I want to tell you they not listen our problems and they(clerk) missbehave with students.
    So, i inform the main campus islamabad.
    Thankyou.

• October 16, 2020 at 8:07 pm

Sir Mari attendance agahi portal log in na hona ki wja sa mis ho rhi ha ma B.Ed ki student ho Mara roll no CA692503 ha ma during workshop timing bar bar login karma ki kosish karti ho pr database error ki option a jati ha uni call bar bar kr rhi ho pr koei attend nhi kar rha please es masla ka Hal bty

• October 16, 2020 at 9:21 pm

A.O.A
    Sir Mara name ieman ha ma B.Ed ki first semester ki student Mari 8603 cod ki workshop ho rhi ha laken aagahi portal kbi login hota ha or kbi nhi or ager login ho bi Jay to workshop Wala link login hi nhi hota sirf 14.10.2020 ko link open howa ha na os sa phly or na os ka bad howa baka mostly to login he nhi hota portal database ka error ata ha uni koei call pic nhi karta esi thra ager attendance mis hoti rhi to uni fail kr dy g please guide kra ma es masly ko kasy resolve kro please help me Mara roll#CA692503 ha

• October 23, 2020 at 8:45 pm

Asslam-o-Alaikum Sir g main mA edu ki student hon mera Roll no CA545693 sir g 6507 ki workshop ka aj third day or meri class join ni ho rhi main all time try krti hon but class join ni hotii or meri absent count ho ghi plzz sir muj guid kryn kay jes say meri absnt na lgay