AIOU starts Online Complaint Management Center for convenience of students

Staff Report ISD: In order to facilitate and streamline the students complaint redressal system, Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU), Islamabad has recently launched its Online Complaint Management Center.

An orientation session was organized by AIOU to apprise students about this new online service few days back.

Dr. Shahid Siddiqui, Vice Chancellor AIOU, said while addressing to the students in orientation session that student facilitation was his top most priority since he joined as VC AIOU last year.

interesting reading:  PPAF starts awareness campaign on Coronavirus for rural communities

The complaint center will forward the complaints to relevant departments of the University for further necessary action. The department will give a daily log report of complaints to the authority.

The students will be able to conveniently register their complaints online pertaining to admission, examination, events, dispatching of books etc.

interesting reading:  Infinix S5 pro pop-up selfie camera smartphone starts pre booking from 27th March

The complaint can be tracked online by the students by using the distinct ticket number that will be generated on registration of their complaint.

Web Team

Web Team

Technology Times Web team handles all matters relevant to website posting and management.

25 thoughts on “AIOU starts Online Complaint Management Center for convenience of students

February 3, 2019 at 6:13 pm

AoA sir,My name is Ridi Gul and I am the only bread winner of the family consisting of 18 members. Currently I am receiving B. Ed degree from Aiou. I hardly manage to pay the previous full amount of semisters. NOW IT has been increased to Rs19000 which is out of my access. I do not know what do. Please sir guide me.

May 17, 2020 at 3:41 am

Asalam o alikum sir my name is ghulam mustafa i am a student of MBA b&f 3.5 yrs under roll no BT588035 i am very upset from the management of AIOU RC Multan. They said that the presentations will held from 16-05-2020 to 18-05-2020 but now suddenly we receive a msg in which they said that today 17-05-2020 is the last day of presentation. Sir kindly resolve our this problem and said to the management of AIOU RC Multan they don’t have any right to play with the future of students.
      I’ll be very thankful to you for this favour.

July 16, 2020 at 6:35 pm

Mera admission conform nie ho raha
        Plz help
        03078899053

February 4, 2019 at 11:16 am

Please decrease the of b.ed ..ita too much now

March 7, 2019 at 10:56 am

Aslam o Alikum
    Sir mera nam Muhammad Shoukat hai.
    Or mai disabled person ho.
    Mai B.A KA student ho
    Mera 4 semester ho Gay hai magir moj ko abi tak certificate Ni mila plz help me

June 26, 2020 at 10:46 pm

AOA.sir may addmission confrom in kohat adress .and i changed the adress and center in earily semester .but in this semester not change the adress .i am so worried.because i am in kohat .and may tutor adress in rawalpindi .and may be my exam center in rawalpindi.please help about this.
      Thankful to you

• Allah Ditta
    March 21, 2019 at 10:46 am

Referred to the previous complaint no. pu090319-1777391 dated 10.03.2019

May 16, 2020 at 1:06 pm

Respected sir,, my addmission has been not confirmed till in program m.a Urdu 3rd smester I have deposited addmission fee 14 OCT 2019 RS.12330/. university required bank scroll for proof, I have provided bank scroll also but addmission is not confirm till,, my time is wasting day by day plz help me ..

May 1, 2020 at 8:16 am

Sir my result of course code 2621 is not showing yet I also visit the regional campus and submitted the application to show the result and they said your result will showing on internet within two weeks but yet my result not have been corrected sir please show my result as soon as possible

May 8, 2020 at 11:40 am

SIR my name is Ghulam Muhammad i am the student of ADE i completed fourth semesters and all the papers passed but unfortunately one assignment is fail while tutor said i have passed your assessment but its fail from university. i also pay again for so please pass my paper
    to apply for the upcoming jobs thanks

Roll no BL406421 course code 6401 sir please pass my paper

May 9, 2020 at 7:32 am

Respected Sir
    I am M.Phill in English with the professional qualification of M.Ed. I have 10 years of Government Teaching Experience as well as 5 years ex. Tutor experience. I have applied for tutorship the previous year through Agahi Tutor Portal. Uploaded documents and completed all required formalities but after that I have not received any objection from Head Office Islamabad as well as any call or message from Regional Office. Kindly apprise me in this regard at your earliest convenience please.

May 9, 2020 at 4:40 pm

sir mera name jahangeer Hasan hai main 1.5year B Ed complete Ker lia hai Mera Result card mery address pe ni pahuncha abhi tk plz sir Mera Result card mery address pe send Ker den

May 14, 2020 at 10:24 pm

Sir Aoa Main Farhan Abid Dera Ghazi khan sy Class Matric sir mera 1 Subject Code 202 Clear ni ho rha 2018 sy koshish kr rha hn paper bhi Acha hota hy phir bhi Clear ni hota is Subject main mujhy Clear karein Roll Num:BG244437

June 14, 2020 at 7:27 pm

A.O.A Sir, I am Saleha Akhtar, student of B.ed 1.5 year, Registration number 18-PLE-20200, Roll number BU614064. Sir I have attended the whole workshop of 2nd Semester Spring 2019. I have also submitted the Teaching Practice-1 (Professional ) manual to the coordinator at Government Yasmeen Girls High School Mughalpura.But I have been declared R/W instead of pass. I have complaint at Regional Office Lahore. They issued me a diary number 792 . I have complaint on 24th Feburary 2020 but no any action was taken yet. Kindly recheck my details and declare me as pass.

June 14, 2020 at 7:41 pm

Respected Sir, I am master in English. I have government teaching experience in school and college as well. I have applied for tutor last year through Agahi Tutor Portal. I have attached all documents and all required formalities but not received any objection from from Head Office Islamabad as well as any call or message from Regional Office. Kindly recheck my details.

• Paras Ali
      June 15, 2020 at 2:14 pm

Dear Saleha, This is just an article about AIOU OCM, kindly contact University’s helpline.

July 3, 2020 at 8:35 am

Assalama o Alaikum sir i’m mirza irfan javed and i’m student of ba
    sir i’m worried about my 3rd semester result aiou can’t be posted any detail regrading the ba result please help us…
    anybody know about be result please share with us
    thanks ..

July 16, 2020 at 8:58 am

Sir plz check my portal account I can’t show my schedule today my workshop
    Username 14fid09090
    Password 2101012303617

August 8, 2020 at 1:19 pm

Aoa sir mera aik paper 2 baar pass ho gia hay usay kesay reject krwaoun plz guide me