UMT Education Review (UER) is an open-access international journal published annually by the Department of Education of University of Management and Technology, Lahore, Pakistan.
The journal will be available in both online and print form with an ISSN number. We are targeting 3rd volume now and soon we will be applying for the recognition from the Higher Education Commission Pakistan.
The journal is interested in publishing the research paper that provides sound and clear theoretical insights with practical implications for the education at all levels. Papers reflecting evidence-based reflections are also welcome.
As per the title of the journal, it calls for papers on any topic on education or educational leadership & management that challenges the traditional wisdom of the readers. The topics may include a wide range of research areas & we will welcome manuscripts on:
- Education philosophy
- Sociology of education
- Educational governance & policy making
- Educational leadership & administration
- Higher education
- Quality assurance in education
- Organizational behavior in education
- Systems and infrastructure development in educational Institutions;
- Teachers’ Voice: their beliefs, thoughts, personal experiences & their personal development as part of professional action and how this action is influenced by contextual factors in their structural, cultural and social environments
- The impacts of new communication media and technologies, new and hybrid cultural forms and practices, and globalised economies on education
- Inclusive education
- Special education
- Early childhood education
- Education change & reform practices
- Educational research
- Any other
Concept papers, research summaries and ideas for future research are also welcome along with book reviews.
There are no publication fees or any other hidden charges.
Kindly visit the journal website at: http://ssh.umt.edu.pk/uer/home.aspx