AirPod still working after accidentally swallowed !

A man in Taiwan found that his AirPod was still functional after he had accidentally swallowed it, according to a report.

AirPod still working after accidentally swallowed !Ben Hsu reportedly fell asleep while wearing Apple’s wireless earbuds and found that he was missing one headphone when he woke up.

interesting reading:  Agricultural scientists should find a durable solution to fight locusts, Chairman PARC

He then used Apple’s tracking feature to find it, which prompts a loose AirPod that’s connected and within range to play a sound.  Hsu heard the beeping sound, but did not initially know where it was coming from.

“I checked under my blanket and looked around but couldn’t find it then I realized the sound was coming from my stomach,” he said.

interesting reading:  Engineers crack 58-year-old puzzle on way to quantum breakthrough

Medics at the Kaohsiung Municipal Hospital indeed confirmed that the AirPod was in his stomach and was in the process of passing through his digestive system.

Hsu said he found the AirPod the next day after passing it naturally. The earbud was still intact and worked properly after he had cleaned it and let it dry.

“The battery was still at 41 percent.””It was incredible.” He referred to his experience with Apple’s AirPods as “magical“.

interesting reading:  Solar-Powered EV Charger Is A Brilliant Off-Grid Solution

A doctor who works in the hospital’s emergency room said that swallowing the AirPod did not harm Hsu because he was not directly exposed to the device’s battery.

And it’s not the first time electronic devices have been swallowed. Back to 2016 the incident was documented and had recovered man normally.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Captcha loading...