A fully-funded golden opportunity HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 UK applications for masters and PhD are now open.
Commonwealth Scholarship is funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID). The duration of the Master Scholarship will be for 1 Year & For Ph.D. Duration will be for 3 Years.
Commonwealth Masters and Ph.D. scholarships for Masters & Doctoral study (Ph.D.) at a UK University are offered under the following six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
HEC scholarship eligibility criteria
- Be a Pakistani/AJ&K national
- Age must not be more than 30 years for Masters & 35 years for Ph.D. at the time of application
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK in September/October 2020
- For Master Scholarship, candidate must hold a 16 years degree (i.e. MSC/MA/MBA/BS/BBA, etc) in the relevant field of study.
- For Ph.D. Scholarship, candidate must hold a postgraduate qualification (17/18 years MS/MPhil degree) in the relevant field of study.
- Be financially unable to afford study in the United Kingdom without this scholarship.
The deadline to avail the HEC Common Wealth Scholarship 2020 in UK is 30th September 2019. Visit the HEC Link.