KAIST Scholarship South Korea applications are open for KAIST Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D. Scholarship for International Students 2020.
KAIST is offering Full scholarships for international students.
- The Country offering scholarship is: South Korea
- University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, MS leading to Ph.D., Doctorate Degree
- No. of Scholarships: More than 300
All academic domains including natural sciences, life sciences, bio engineering, all engineering fields, business administration and trans-disciplinary studies are offered.
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) Scholarships for international students will cover the following expenses for international students.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- A monthly allowance of 300 USD for Bachelors Students.
- A monthly allowance of 350,000 KRW for Master’s Course.
- A monthly allowance of 400,000 KRW for Doctoral Degree.
Medical Health Insurance fees are supported by the recipient’s advisor/department.
KAIST has three application tracks:the first one offering is EARLY, second REGULAR, and the last one is LATE applications.
For EARLY Applications:
- Application Window Opens: SEP. 2 2019
- Application Deadline: OCT. 25 2019
For REGULAR Applications:
- Application Window Opens: NOV. 4 2019
- Application Deadline: JAN. 10 2019
For LATE Applications:
- Application Windows Opens: MAR. 2 2020
- Application Deadline: MAY. 22 2020
The Last Date to Apply for the KAIST Scholarship South Korea For Masters & Ph.D. is 20th September 2019 and For Bachelors Early Application Deadline is 25th Oct 2019.