Applications are requested to apply for the Peking University Scholarship in China 2020 For International Students. Students from Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan can apply for the scholarship.
Yenching Academy of Peking University is a Fully Funded Scholarship to receive a Master Degree. It is offering all academic fields for the Master Degree. The period of the Master Degree is for 1 Year. They Award 125 Scholarships and 80% International Students are admitted each year.
Peking University Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: China
- University: Peking University
- Course Level: Masters Only
- of Scholarships: 125
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 6, 2019
Available Fields & Major
The Yenching Academy offers a various field in Master’s program in China studies for English speakers to study in China scholarship. The Following Disciplines are Available for Masters Candidates For Free Scholarship to study in China.
- Economics and Management
- History and Archaeology
- Philosophy and Religion
- Politics and International Relations
- Law and Society
- Literature and Culture
Peking University Scholarship in China for international students is a Free Scholarship in China, Fully Funded Scholarship for all the international students & will cover the following expenses.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Full Accommodation
- Monthly Stipend
- Field Study Costs
- One Round-Trip Travel Fare
- Living costs to cover campus living costs and expenses related to field studies.
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be Consider to be eligible for Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarship.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field awarded no later than August 31, 2020
- An Outstanding Academic Record
- Strong interest in the interdisciplinary study of China
- A record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement, social responsibility, and Leadership potential
- English proficiency.
Please submit the following documents in English for Peking University China scholarships
- Completed online application form.
- Personal statement (750 words or less).
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Official transcript(s).
- Diploma(s) or Certificate(s) of Enrollment.
- Two letters of recommendation
The last date to apply for the Peking University Scholarship in China 2020 For Masters at Peking University is December 6, 2019
How to Apply:
You have to Apply Online. Complete an Online Application Form