The Massey University, New Zealand is offering 2 International Scholarships For MSc and PhD Degree in Plant Pathology for outstanding students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Massey University founded in 1927. It is a world leading university in New Zealand offers a range of degree at bachelor, master and doctoral level. It delivers research led teaching and research training across the country and the world. It provides a high level of support to all international students.
The scholarship has a value of $25,000 NZD tax-free p/a plus PhD registration fees (Currently approx. $7,800 NZD for international and domestic students) for up to 3 years.
The applicants must have:
- Have a background in
- Plant biology with a genuine interest in disease resistance
- Fungal biology with interest in plant biology
- Relevant experience in bioinformatics and molecular biology is an advantage
- hold, or expect to hold, a high-grade Honours or Masters-level degree (or equivalent) in relevant life sciences
How To Apply:
Applicant should emailed applications at email@example.com
Deadline of Application is 11th Nov 2019
Applications should include
- Full CV
- Cover letter outlining your interests in relation to this research
- Names and contact details of two academic referees.
Visit The Official Website For More Information