Applications are invited to apply for the Lanzhou University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 to pursue a Masters or Doctoral Degree from Lanzhou University. All-Academic Fields & Majors are available to study at Lanzhou University.
This is a Fully Funded Scholarship For All International Students from around the world. The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2-3 Years & For Doctoral Degree 3-4 Years. NO Application Fee, No IELTS/TOFEL for CSC Scholarship 2020.
Lanzhou University has been the Prestigious university in the northwestern region of China, ranking as one of the top 30 among over 1,500 universities across China. The Full Chinese Scholarship is offered by the Chinese Government Scholarship.
Lanzhou University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 Key Points
- University: Lanzhou University.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Duration of Degree: 2 Year, 3 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarship
Deadline: 31 March 2020
The LZU University CSC Scholarship 2020 will provide a Full China Scholarship for all the Admitted Students. The Scholarship details are given below.
- Full Tuition Waiver
- Free University Dormitory
- Medical Insurance
- Monthly Stipend
- Master’s Students: CNY 3,000 Per Month
- Doctoral Students: CNY 3,500 Per Month
Duration of Scholarship
The duration of the scholarship of study in china is decided in accordance with the duration of each specific program:
Master’s Degree Programs: 2-3 academic years
Doctoral Degree Programs: 3-4 academic years
List of Disciplines in LZU University
Lanzhou University has All Academic Majors /disciplines.
It has Engineering, chemistry, physics, materials science, earth science, plant zoology, mathematics, biology and biochemistry, environment and ecology, clinical medicine.
A large number of advantageous disciplines such as medicine and toxicology and agricultural science.
Important Note: No Application Fee and No need for Acceptance Letter
- Must be foreign Nationals.
- Those who are applying for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree and be under 35 age.
- Those who are applying for a Ph.D. must have a master’s degree and be under 40 years of age.
- Excellent results
- Should scientific research ability
- For the graduates to obtain their degrees in 2020, they should submit a Pre-graduation Certificate to ensure that they will complete their study and obtain the degree by July of 2020.
- Degree-seeking students who have been granted for other Chinese scholarship or funding（2019-2020 cannot apply for this scholarship.
Required Documents for Submission
- Online Application form for Lanzhou University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 with Signature and Recent photo.
- Photocopy of Degree Certificate and Academic Transcript for both Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree (if have)
- Photocopy of Passport
- A personal statement or research proposal (no less than 800 words).
- Two letters of Recommendation Letters Check How to Write a Recommendation Letter – Example & Tips
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
Adopt merit-based admissions based on the application materials. The admission results will be announced around July 15th.
The enrollment time is early September each year.
How To Apply For Lanzhou University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council Application Form Click HERE (CSC) application form.
Aso Apply LZU online Portal CLICK HERE
Now download both forms take to print and Send hard copies with required documents mentioned above( Two sets) to the University Address before the deadline.
Address: No. 222 Tianshui South Road, Lanzhou City, Gansu Province, Lanzhou University Student Activity Center, Room 703, ICES, Postcode: 730000, China.