Higher Education Commission HEC is offering Indigenous Scholarships for PhD Studies. Candidates should have passed MS and Mphil with minimum 3 CGPA. Higher Education Commission Aptitude Test well be conducted by hec.
HEC announces Indigenous Scholarship for PhD students. Applications are invited from outstanding Pakistani/AJK nationals who intend to complete PhD from Pakistani Higher Education Commission HEC Recognised Universities/Degree Awarding Institutions (DAIs). Last date to apply HEC indigenous scholarship is March 28, 2020. The Scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2020 in all areas of studies/disciplines under the project entitled “indigenous PhD Fellowship for 5000 Scholars-Phase-II’ in the following four categories:
- Bachelors/ Masters (16 Years) Completed
- Masters/Mphil (18 Years Completed)
- Masters/Mphil (18 Years) Enrolled
- Enrolled in PhD
HEC Indigenous Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Pakistani/AJK nationals.
- For MS/Mphil, the Candidates must have minimum 16 years of education at the closing date of application i.e. March 28, 2020 with no 3rd division or grade-D in degrees/certificates during entire academic career.
- The candidates who are already availing any other HEC/Government Scholarship are not eligble to apply.
- This offer of scholarship is valid for full-time, regular students, while in case of employment, study leave will be required for full duration of study program.
How to apply for HEC Indigenous Scholarship:
- Applicants are required to submit only online application through (eportal.hec/gov.pk). hand copy of applications and any other documents are not required at this stage.
- Original online deposit slip/ATM transfer slip of Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) as application processing fee in favour of director general, finance, HEC. Fee can be deposited through any bank in account number 1742-79001334-01, Habib bank limited.