The Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade to Apply for the New Zealand Government Scholarship 2020. The New Zealand Scholarship is inviting International Students For scholarships in New Zealand for developing countries to Study Bachelor, Master, Ph.D. or Doctoral Degree in prestigious Universities.
All Courses are Available Like Science and Engineering, Medical, Arts, Law, Economics, and Management, Social Sciences, Technology, Environmental & Many other Fields. A New Zealand Scholarship will change and enrich your life. This is one of the Best Scholarship in New Zealand because many people don’t know about this.
The New Zealand Government Scholarship will Cover waiver of full tuition fees, registration fees, Medical and Travel Expenses. All the expenses of the Laboratory, Stationary and Dormitory and Research expenses will be bear by the New Zealand government for the Postgraduate students and undergraduate students.
New Zealand Government Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: New Zealand
- Course Levels: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Post Doc
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies from Country to Country
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates & Personal Guidelines. Facebook Page – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn – Telegram
Eight Universities to Choose From
- Auckland University of Technology
- Lincoln University
- Massey University
- University of Auckland
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- University of Waikato
- Victoria University of Wellington
List of Eligible Countries:
There are Different Countries eligible for the New Zealand Government Scholarship 2020. The List of the Countries is Given below.
Micronesia, Fiji*, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
New Zealand Scholarships Commonwealth Countries:
|Africa||Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia.|
|Caribbean||Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Lucia, St Vincent, and the Grenadines.|
|Asia||Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Malaysia.|
|Pacific||Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.|
Cambodia, Indonesia, Jordan, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Viet Nam.
Algeria, Angola, Botswana, Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad, and Tobago.
Latin American Countries:
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela.
Levels of Study Available For the Above Countries:
Students from some countries can only apply for the Postgraduate Level. Different Requirements for Each Country. You Can Check by CLICKING HERE
- Undergraduate Degree (3-4 years)
- Postgraduate Certificate (6 months)
- Postgraduate Diploma (1 year)
- Master’s Degree (1-2 years)
- Ph.D. (3.5 years)
Available Fields For Each Country
The New Zealand Government Scholarship 2020 is a Fully Funded Scholarship & the Financial Support is given below.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Living Allowance (a stipend) of NZ$491 per week.
- An Establishment Allowance of NZ$3000. This is to help with set-up costs in New Zealand. For example, you can use it for Accommodation expenses, textbooks, or other study materials.
- Medical insurance when you are in New Zealand
- Travel Tickets to and from your own country.
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Home During your scholarship (We allow for one or two trips home, depending on the length of your scholarship.)
- Help with research and thesis costs for many postgraduate students.
New Zealand Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- Which country you hold citizenship in
- How long you have been living in your home country
- How much work experience you have
- Whether we provide scholarships to your country
- Whether your intended study aligns to levels and sectors provided to your country
- You can check the Eligibility by CLICKING HERE. You must complete the eligibility questionnaire before you can apply for a Scholarship.
New Zealand Scholarships Deadline
The Deadline of the New Zealand Government Scholarship is Different For Each Country.
How to Apply For New Zealand Government Scholarship
How to Get Scholarship in New Zealand? The New Zealand Scholarship Application process & New Zealand Scholarship Application Form differs depending on which country or the region you are from. The Process is different for Each Country. You can check by Clicking Here. The Link of the Official website is given below in Red Color.