Lanzhou University is pleased to announce its applications to accept under the Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC) 2020.
Lanzhou university is accepting the applications from all around the world to apply for their higher studies (master and PhD) in one of the universities offer programs with fully funded scholarship 2020 in china. CSC scholarship is fully funded scholarship in China, which cover the all expenses of international students in Chinese Universities. Lanzhou University is one of the best universities of China with wide range of Subjects and fields from sciences to engineering. Students are encouraged to apply for master’s degree Scholarship and PhD Degree Scholarship in China. Scholarship in China
Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC Scholarship 2020) is designed by the Government of China and Ministry of Education with collaboration of foreign affairs to boost the international exchange between Chinese and international students. The purpose of CSC Scholarship 2020 is to enhance and to make the students collaboration between their higher studies and research for coming generations and sustainable Environment. CSC Scholarship 2020
Lanzhou University is founded in 1909 and one of the national universities with 985 National projects and 211 projects. Lanzhou University is one of the best options for the students on sciences and engineering background to study in China. Scholarship in China 2020. Chinese Government Scholarship 2020. Master Scholarships in China 2020. PhD Scholarships in China 2020.
- Organization: Chinese Government Scholarship 2020
- University: Lanzhou University
- Department: Multiple (All Programs)
- Course Level: Master/PhD Degrees (BS Can Aslo Apply)
- Award: Full-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International Students (All Nationalities)
- The award can be taken in China
- Deadline: 15 April 2020
All interested students who want to apply Lanzhou University for CSC Scholarship 2020 must meet the following requirement
- International Applicant can apply for this scholarship (Non-Chinese)
- For master application, applicants should have bachelor’s degree or transcript at the time of application and under the age of 35 years
- For PhD application, applicants should have master (18 year) degree or transcript at the time of application and under the age of 40 years.
- Students should be in good physical and medical health
- Language requirement: There is no specific requirement, there is a one-year Chinese language course for Chinese taught programs. For English taught programs, students will have to submit the English proficiency letter or certificate of IELTS, TOFEL…etc
CSC Scholarship 2020 Details for Lanzhou University
- Master: 2 to 3 Years
- PhD: 3 to 4 Years
- Chinese Language (If Required): 1 year
Award: Fully Funded
Note: There is no Application fee
Programs Offered in Lanzhou University for CSC 2020
Lanzhou University is accepting the applications from all around the world for Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 with its wide range of Chinese and English Taught programs from Natural Sciences, Life Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering, Humanities, Arts and all other related programs;
- Material Sciences
- Plant Zoology
- Environment and Ecology
- Clinical Medicines
- Agriculture Sciences
How to Apply
All eligible and interested candidates are encouraged to apply for their higher studies (Master and PhD) in Lanzhou University for Fully Funded scholarship 2020 by following the given steps
At first step, you need to submit the CSC online application for Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 on CSC application Portal by Choosing the category B and Agency Number is 10730.
After the first step, you should submit the second application on Lanzhou University Admission Portal.
After applying online Successfully in both application portals you must submit your application along with required documents to the Lanzhou University Address (This is Official but This Year no need to send hard copies);
Address: No. 222 Tianshui South Road, Lanzhou City, Gansu Province, Lanzhou University Student Activity Center, Room 703, ICES
Postcode: 730000, China
Contact: Xie Fei Wang Shan
You will just upload your documents in scan on above admission portals, no need to send hard copies.
- Both Application forms with handwritten sign (CSC & Uni)
- Educational Certificates (Notarized)
- Copy of Passport
- Study Plan, Research plan
- Research proposal (If Applicable)
- Statement of Purpose
- Academic Resume
- Physical Examination Form
- Proof of Language
- Other Supporting Documents (If any)
The Chinese Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship, which covers all educational expenses and others; Airfare, Tuition and Registration fee, Accommodation, Monthly 3000 RMB for Master and 3500 RMB for PhD) and Health Insurance.
Courtesy: Careers Help Desk