Center for global innovators (CGI) is one of the finest Incubation centers in Pakistan with four incubation programs in Islamabad, Lahore & AJK. Lahore garrison university collaborating with CGI would help to stabilize economy after COVID-19. About 1.46 million students from 200 universities enroll every year in CGI. Pakistan needs 2 million jobs yearly but public & private sectors can’t fill this demand. Self-employment is a futuristic task.
After COVID-19 global economy will be affected badly, with a decrease in remittances and exports – Pakistan needs to adopt Innovation Economy for faster economic recovery.
Imran Jattala Director Innovation, Lahore Garrison University, under the leadership of Maj Gen Obaid Bin Zakria, HI(M), Vice-Chancellor, Lahore Garrison University presented a plan to constitute a spirited Innovation environment in Pakistan and get assistance from Center for global innovators.
- Entrepreneur-Driven Innovation Ecosystem (EDIE) Framework
- Stages of Entrepreneurship: Stand-up, Startup and Scale up
- Mainstream Incubation through NIC-lite Incubation model (1000 Incubators)
- China has 12,000 Incubators & 600,000 Startups/Year
- Universities as Engines of Innovation
- Undergrad Final Year Projects—300 Million Man-hours and 100 Thousand Startups/year
- Pakistan Innovation League for Startups
- Million Dollar startup prize (like Hult Prize or Startup World Cup)
- Glamorize Innovation (like Pakistan Cricket League)
- Islamabad Innovation City SEZ (like Dubai Internet City)
- Bringing Technology Giants like Google, Facebook & Amazon to Pakistan
- Collaboration between Defence & Private R&D Organizations
- HECs, PC, MoST, MoIP, MoD & MoDP
- Innovation Silk Road—International Collaborations & Startup Law
- Bridging MENA & China Startup Ecosystems
- MENA & China as Export Market for Pakistani Innovations
- Importance of Languages China & MENA
- Impact Investment Fund
- CSR Budgets as Sec-42 Impact Investment Funds at each University
- Quality Startup Pipeline for NICs & Professional Investors
- World Economic Forum & Other Global Partnerships
- WEF Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Startup Genome Startup Ecosystem Branding
- Pakistan Top-50 Innovative Nation by 2030
- Innovation Economy Think Tank
- R&D spending recommended by UNESCO is 1pc of the GDP
- Startup Law & Social Entrepreneurship (SECP, British Council & SDPI)
- $500Bn Innovation Economy by 2030
- Transformation of $100Bn Informal Economy
- Innovation Silk Route for China-GCC $500Bn Trade
- Food, Manufacturing & Logistics opportunity of $500Bn
Land of Indus Valley constituting modern-day Pakistan has been a remarkable start of civilizations. Stone-age hunters reside on the Potohar plateau in northern Punjab 300,000 years ago.
Clayton Christensen the father of disruptive innovation says it takes time for disruptive technologies to fully emerge and be seriously considered as threats by the incumbents. Join us on a mission to build a $500Bn Knowledge Economy & to make Pakistan Top-50 Innovative Nation.