Riot has unveiled a new cosmetic line called Spirit Blossom, which features skins for some of the most popular champions in the game.
By Riot Games
If League of Legends fans are looking for something to get excited for this summer, then look no further. Riot has unveiled a new cosmetic line called Spirit Blossom, which features skins for some of the most popular champions in the game.
Yasuo, Thresh, Teemo, and Vayne are all getting the Spirit Blossom treatment for this year’s summer festival, and all the skins look as beautiful as expected. Lillia—the newest champion to join League‘s roster—will also be getting a Spirit Blossom skin.
The color scheme varies depending on the skins—for Yasuo and Teemo, the skins are lighter, with a focus on pastel blues, pinks, whites, and aqua green accents. Their splash art also has a lush background with flower petals and plants of many kinds.
Teemo is also getting the Prestige treatment this time around, with most of the color in his splash and skin getting bathed in a glorious gold color palette.
Vayne and Thresh, on the other hand, features mostly dark purple with green accents. This is also the first “human” Thresh skin that Riot has released in the champion’s history. Their splash art is also noticably darker than Yasuo and Teemo’s, and features ghosts or spirits of some kind in the background.
It isn’t known if this event will feature good and evil sides, but from the visible contrast between the four skins, players might get to choose sides for their in-game missions again.
The next League of Legends champion has been unveiled.
Half fawn, half human, Lillia is a magical, forest-dwelling, staff-wielding jungle champion.
Best friend of Ivern, Lillia uses nature, magic, and dreams to protect her allies, and take down her enemies on the Rift.
She’s an aggressive jungle-focused champion that deals true and magic damage with just a wave of her staff. Lillia has slows, snares, and can even put her enemies to sleep, in a similar fashion to Zoe—but dealing damage is her specialty.
She’s ridiculously cute, she has a thick Scottish accent, and she could easily be the illegitimate child of Neeko and Hecarim (Neekarim?) but that doesn’t mean she should be underestimated.
Here are all of Lillia’s abilities.
Passive – Dream-Laden Bough
- Lillia’s abilities apply Dream Dust, dealing a portion of the target’s maximum health as magic damage over a duration.
Q – Blooming Blows
- Lillia swings her branch in the air and deals magic damage to nearby enemies, dealing true damage to those at the outer edge of the circle. When she successfully lands the attack, Lillia also gets movement speed.
W – Watch Out! Eep!
- Lillia winds up for a huge strike with her branch, dealing magic damage to enemies. Enemies at the center of the impact receive more damage.
E – Swirlseed
- Lillia lobs a Swirlseed overhead, dealing magic damage to enemies and slowing them for a duration. If Lillia’s Swirlseed misses, it’ll continue to roll until it hits an enemy or collides with terrain.
R – Lilting Lullaby
- Lillia casts a lullaby over her enemies and those affected by her Dream Dust become increasingly slowed before falling asleep for a duration of time. When awakened by damage, enemies will take additional magic damage.
Originally published at Dot Esports