When you’re planning a move, you need to consider a ton of things. Here are some of the best organizer apps you can rely on for your move
When you’re planning a move, you need to consider a ton of things. Aside from the move itself, you need to make sure you’ve settled everything with your payments, hired the right people, bought the right packaging materials, and even coordinated everything you need – especially when you have work tasks, school assignments, and even personal endeavors. All of these can be pretty overwhelming to take note of, and a notebook might not exactly do the job.
However, there might be some organizer apps that can bring everything you need to know right on the palm of your hand. Here are some of the best organization apps you can rely on for your move:
- MoveAdvisor (Android, iOS): Granted, there are different organizational apps out there, but not every organizational app is built to support house moving. Thankfully, MoveAdvisor is specifically designed to make sure everything
- Sortly (Android, iOS): If you’re about to move houses, one of the most essential things you should probably be doing is hiring a professional service in order to get the job done. For instance, hiring a moving company if you’re moving to Manhattan makes it much easier to secure the manpower necessary for packing and transporting your belongings to your new home. With Sortly, you can also find it pretty convenient to gather pictures of your inventory to show your movers so they can provide you a more honest and accurate quotation of your house move.
- Letgo (Android, iOS): One of the most essential tips when moving is to organize your inventory. This isn’t just to make sure you know exactly what you’re bringing to your new home. Rather, it’s important for you to be aware just which items you want to bring with you, those you want to sell, and those you want to throw away. Thanks to Letgo, you can easily declutter your old home without having to hassle yourself with organizing a garage sale. Letgo connects you with various buyers that might be interested in your items, letting you build a quick and reliable network.
- Nextdoor (Android, iOS): If you’re planning to move to a new home, you need to make sure you’re aware of what’s happening to the neighborhood as well. Thankfully, you can rely on Nextdoor to give you a basic gist of what’s happening around your new home. This app acts like a mini social network that allows you to connect with the rest of your neighborhood, allowing you and other to share stories and local news that might be of interest to everyone.
- TaskRabbit (Android, iOS): If you think you’ve fully booked your long distance moving company to do a variety of moving tasks at home, you may also hire other people to help you out with other aspects of your move. Thanks to TaskRabbit, you can connect yourself to “taskers” who may be willing to do tasks for you around the home for a certain price. What’s great about this app is that you can choose from a hefty list of taskers that have certain specializations – meaning you can ask for help on your interior design, assembling furniture, or even making an inventory for you and the family.
Organizer Apps: Make Your Move Right
With the above tips in mind, it’s important to remember that just because you’re making a move doesn’t really mean you need to do everything by yourself. And sometimes, a notebook just won’t cut it. Thankfully, the app suggestions above show that there are a ton of resources you can use to take note of all the information you need to know about your move and how you can keep track of everything you need to accomplish to make your move successful.
Remember, it’s important to keep yourself organized and prepare so all aspects of your move happen slowly and without any hassle. Good luck and happy moving!