Pakistan’s 74th Independence Day, Exclusive Event, Its Beautiful, Its Pakistan
Historical locations such as Chitral National Park, Pakistan Monument, Badshahi Mosque, Noor Mahal, Clock Tower, Derawar Fort, Ziarat Residency, Mazar-e-Quaid and Hingol National Park included in the event
Independence Day is right around the corner and as it draws closer, PUBG MOBILE has something special in store for players in Pakistan. PUBG MOBILE has released an exclusive Independence Day event called ‘Its Beautiful, Its Pakistan’ for its fans, as a token of appreciation for all the love and support shown by its loyal player base here in Pakistan.
Why should you play?
As we look to celebrate this momentous day, PUBG MOBILE invites fans to celebrate our iconic and culturally enriched monuments that truly make Pakistan one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Through the exclusive Its Beautiful, Its Pakistan event, players not only experience another exciting event PUBG MOBILE has brought their way, but they are also able to journey from one exemplary monument to the other, from the comfort of their homes. What better way to honour our 74th year of independence.
What are the ‘Its Beautiful, Its Pakistan’ Event Rules?
- During the event, players must complete daily missions to collect PUBG MOBILE Flips
- Players can secure 1 Flip for each mission that is completed
- PUBG MOBILE Flips can also be collected by playing the Daily Quiz which includes various interesting questions about Pakistan
- Each day, 3 questions are to be answered, every correct answer will reward players with 1 PUBG MOBILE Flip
- Once you collect Flips, players must go to the homepage and click on the active location to play Flip, Match and Win memory game using the PUBG MOBILE Flip
- Players can tap on any card to flip it and reveal the reward hidden behind it
- Players can flip the next card and if the reward on the second card matches that of the first card, the user wins the corresponding reward and also reveals the portion of the exclusive art of a famous monument/landmark in Pakistan that is hidden behind the cards
- However, if the two cards don’t match, it will be turned back over
- Every location has 6 cards, hiding 3 rewards in a pair
- Players must collect all the rewards on the current location and reveal the hidden monument/landmark completely to travel to the next location
- Players can keep sharing the monuments/landmarks artwork with their friends on social media platforms in honour of our 74th Independence Day with PUBG MOBILE
What are the Event dates?
The Event period for Its Beautiful, Its Pakistan is from 10th August 2020 to 24th August 2020
Another surprise to look out for:
Additionally, PUBG MOBILE has created a host of beautiful wallpapers of Pakistan’s most iconic monuments for their fans, in honour of Pakistan’s 74th Independence Day.
These include Chitral National Park, Pakistan Monument, Badshahi Mosque, Noor Mahal, Clock Tower, Derawar Fort, Ziarat Residency, Mazar-e-Quaid and Hingol National Park.
You can access these wallpapers in the Instagram highlights of PUBG MOBILE Pakistan’s official Instagram handle. Please find the link HERE.
To all our patriotic players, looking to celebrate our Incredible Pakistan while having some fun, make sure you try your hand at this one of a kind event. The clock is ticking!