Cannot concurrently apply for general admission, international admission, Ethiopian Government Scholarship Program, i-Core, or Early admission.If an applicant applies for more than one admission type, all of their applications will be revoked.
Guidelines for International Admission(Spring Semester, 2021)
* The following is the URL for the UST online admission system. Before applying, please read the announcement.
* Cannot concurrently apply for general admission, international admission, Ethiopian Government Scholarship Program, i-Core, or Early admission.
If an applicant applies for more than one admission type, all of their applications will be revoked.
We announce the admission guidelines for Spring Semester, 2021.
1. Period of admission application : August 17 10:00~ September 18, 17:00(GMT+9), 2020
2. The additional and specific information for 2021 Spring Semester can be found through the admission guidelines.
3. Please find the attached forms and prepare for your application in advance.
a. Master’s Degree Thesis Submission : refer to Form1
b. Certificate of English as Medium of Instruction
Applicants are not required to provide an official English score if he/she has obtained degree at a university(graduate school) in the UST-designated English speaking countries(※refer to the mark) and has proven that all the courses you have completed were taught in English. In this case, applicants are required to submit this form.
※ UST designated countries: Belize, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cameroon, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Ghana, Guyana, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of Gambia, Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Solomon Is. Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tonga, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia, Zimbabwe
※ It will be changed on next semester. Please read below announcement of Foreign Language Requirements for Admission.
c. Letter of Recommendation : choose one of the way below
1) Use online admission system : Enter your recommender’s information(must contain email address) while you apply for UST. Since sometimes recommendation letter link is not sent to your recommenders, please check before application deadline whether or not a link has been received to recommenders.
2) Submit the letter via post(sealed envelope by recommender) : In this case, applicants are required to submit this form to UST Student Affairs Team via post.
d. Proposal for Study: Applicants will fill out directly on online admission system during application period. Please refer to this form and prepare in advance.
Originally published at UST admission