Tsinghua University Chinese Government Scholarship Is Accepting Applications For A Master & Ph.D. To Study Tsinghua University, China
Tsinghua University offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in Tsinghua. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Tsinghua University is a major research university in Beijing and a member of the C9 League of Chinese universities. Since its establishment in 1911, it has graduated Chinese leaders in science, engineering, politics, business, academia, and culture. Tsinghua’s University is one of the most prestigious universities in the world and ranked as the number one university in China and Asia by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. In 2020, Tsinghua was ranked 15th in the world by QS World University Rankings. You can also apply for Shanghai Jiaotong University SJTU CSC Scholarships 2021
Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Agency: China Scholarship Council (CSC)
- University: Tsinghua University
- Country: China
- Study Level: Master and Ph.D
- Duration: Master (2-3 Year), Ph.D. (3-4 Year)
Eligibility for Tsinghua University Scholarship:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
The Duration of the Scholarship is:
- Master Degree: 2-3 Years
- Doctoral Degree: 3-4 Years
List of programs offered by Tsinghua University:
Tsinghua University (THU) offers Master’s and Doctoral degree programs to international students in 43 schools and departments. Among them, 21 Master’s degree programs and 8 Doctoral degree programs are offered fully in English, while others are offered fully in Chinese or bilingually in Chinese and English.
Application Materials for Tsinghua CSC Scholarship:
The following documents are required for Tsinghua’s Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter ( Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- The agency number of Tsinghua University is 10003.
The deadline is divided into two phases for Tsinghua University Admission:
- Application Open: 15 October 2020
- Round 1 Deadline for Scholarship: 15 December 2020
- Round 2 Deadline for Scholarship: 1 March 2021
- Enrollment: September 2021
How to apply for this Scholarship:
Please follow the step to apply to Tsinghua University CSC Scholarships 2021.
- Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship form Please check the link for more information about Chinese Government Scholarship Chinese Government Scholarships 2020-2021 [CSC Scholarship]
- Complete Above mention documents
- Try for an acceptance letter but it’s optional.
- Fill the online admission form
- Wait for Result
This news was originally published at techstour.com