An exciting student exchange program is calling the youth of Pakistan. YES Program Pakistan 2021-22 in the USA is a fully-funded opportunity by the US
An exciting student exchange program is calling the youth of Pakistan. YES Program Pakistan 2021-22 in the USA is a fully-funded opportunity by the US Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs welcomes secondary school students to study at American High Schools. The duration of the fully-funded exchange program in the USA is one year.
All talented students will be living for one academic year with the American host families. All candidates will be exploring beyond the walls of the classroom. The YES scholarship in the USA is one of the best fully-funded exchange programs for youth in the world. Students will be engaged in community services, academic activities, civic education programs, and youth leadership training.
As a cultural ambassador of Pakistan, YES students will be representing themselves to their American host communities by which Americans will be enriched with the delights of Pakistani culture. While spending one academic year in the US, participants will be experiencing all occasions and events with their class fellows and host families.
YES Program Pakistan 2021-22, USA:
United States of America
The Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Program scholarships are funded by the US Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
Benefits of YES Program Pakistan 2021-22:
- The economy class returns Air tickets.
- US Visa Fee will be provided
- Boarding and lodging facilities in the U.S.A.
- Full school Tuition fee waiver
- A monthly stipend will also be provided.
- Learn How to write an effective CV?
Eligibility Criteria of YES Scholarship 2021:
The eligibility criteria of the Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Program scholarships are given below:
- Pakistani citizen who lives in Pakistan.
- An applicant must be a secondary school student in Pakistan and currently enrolled in 9th or 10th grade or ‘O’ Levels of students.
- Age must be from 15 to 17 years.
- In the last three years, a candidate must hold minimum 60% marks in all major subjects (English, Mathematics, Sciences)
- A candidate must be able to communicate in English.
- A candidate should have not traveled to the United States
Once a candidate’s application gets selected, he must be able to meet the following criteria for final selection.
- Must be able to pass the online interviews.
- A candidate must be confident and willing to represent Pakistani culture in the communities, participate in the host family’s regular activities, and U.S. schools.
- A candidate must be immunized before arriving in the US.
- A candidate must be willing to attend school as a full-time student.
- A candidate would be demonstrated for good character, maturity, and flexibility.
- A candidate should meet the U.S. J-1 visa requirements.
- Attach Photocopy of NADRA ‘BAY’ form or NADRA Birth Certificate.
- Certificate (FRC) or Smart Card
- Attach scanned copies of academic transcripts for the last 3 years.
- Preliminary Applications will not be accepted if they are not submitted with parents, students, or the Principal’s signature.
- Applications lacking documents will not be accepted.
Our Recent YES Program Pakistan Live Session with YES Alumuna 2016 on our Facebook Page. Your all questions are answered on this Session about the YES Pakistan test and interview questions
The following steps will be taking place for the selection of the candidate;
- Online Preliminary Application
- Online interview
- In-person Interview, English language test, and Group Activity.
- Final Evaluation
How to Apply for YES Exchange Program 2021?
Click on the apply button below to proceed to the YES Premilminay application for YES 2021-22. Give your email and you will receive an email from the firstname.lastname@example.org. Tn the email you need to click on the “Click Here” button to proceed to YES 2021-22 application and start your application.
The application deadline for YES Program Pakistan 2021 is October 20, 2020.
Originally published at scholarships corner