BEEF Was Established In 2014 With A Seed Money Of 5 Billion Rupees With The Objective Of Providing Scholarships To Talented…
and needy students for pursuing quality education; In order to make BEEF more efficient, transparent and autonomous in its functioning, it is registered under Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984; Investment proceeds out of the seed money are utilized for award of scholarships & BEEF operational expenditure
- Applicants must possess Domicile of Balochistan.
- Applicants must have enrolled as a fresh intake of 2019 (Fall-2019) in BS(EE), BS(CE), BS(CS), BS(SE).
- The applicant must have obtained & maintain at least 60% marks in his/her latest academic year exams.
- After selection for BEEF Scholarship the scholar must be maintaining at least 75% attendance in each semester(s).
- The applicant should not be availing any other scholarship during the academic year(s) of BEEF scholarship tenure.
- After selection for BEEF scholarship the student should also be taking active part in extracurricular and sports & social work activity must be reported in his/her annual / semester(s) term based Annual Performance Report (APR) submitted to BEEF through the Focal Person.
How to Apply
- Download Application Form
- Students meeting the eligibility criteria are advised to submit their scholarship application forms along with supporting documents to SFAO CUI Attock.
This news was originally published at