AirPod still working after accidentally swallowed !

A man in Taiwan found that his AirPod was still functional after he had accidentally swallowed it, according to a report.

AirPod still working after accidentally swallowed !Ben Hsu reportedly fell asleep while wearing Apple’s wireless earbuds and found that he was missing one headphone when he woke up.

He then used Apple’s tracking feature to find it, which prompts a loose AirPod that’s connected and within range to play a sound.  Hsu heard the beeping sound, but did not initially know where it was coming from.

interesting reading:  Dark matter - just the start of the puzzle

“I checked under my blanket and looked around but couldn’t find it then I realized the sound was coming from my stomach,” he said.

Medics at the Kaohsiung Municipal Hospital indeed confirmed that the AirPod was in his stomach and was in the process of passing through his digestive system.

interesting reading:  Air pollution and viable solutions

Hsu said he found the AirPod the next day after passing it naturally. The earbud was still intact and worked properly after he had cleaned it and let it dry.

“The battery was still at 41 percent.””It was incredible.” He referred to his experience with Apple’s AirPods as “magical“.

A doctor who works in the hospital’s emergency room said that swallowing the AirPod did not harm Hsu because he was not directly exposed to the device’s battery.

interesting reading:  Pakistani star brings edible plastic from mango seeds

And it’s not the first time electronic devices have been swallowed. Back to 2016 the incident was documented and had recovered man normally.

Ammara Khan
Author: Ammara Khan

Support us by sharing this content :)
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Leave a Reply