Higher Education commission Islamabad (HEC), announce applications for Postgraduate Scholarship Program 2020 from Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI). It is one of the leading postgraduate institute in Thailand.
CGI Thailand scholarship is a fully funded master degree program which bears all expenses i.e. tuition fee, academic expenses, round tickets and much more. These scholarships are offered for Master Degree / MS / MPhil (18 years education) in Applied Bio Sciences i.e. Environmental Healther, Environmental Texicology, and chemistry.
CGI Scholarship Program 2020 Thailand is purely on merit basis, potential of the candidate and the likely impact of the work on the development of Pakistan.
- Pakistani / AJK National
- under 30 years of age till 30th October, 2019.
- 16 years Bachelor / Undergraduate Degree with a minimum CGPA 3.00/4.00 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Scientific Laboratory Research Experience
- English proficiency tests (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Statement of Purpose
Download CGI Thailand Scholarship application forms
Application form, medical history and report for CGI Scholarship Program 2020 can be downloaded from here.
- CGI application from (Click here)
- Medical history and report form (Click here)
- Apply online at HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa . After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad”. After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed & stamped by employer (if employed already). Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd across Pakistan.
Required Documents for CGI Thailand Fully Funded Master Scholarship
Two sets of CGI application form (printed copy) in a separate spiral binding along-with following documents are required:
- Two passport size photographs
- Attested copies of all Academic Degrees & Transcripts
- Research proposal
- Three Letter of Recommendation (academic or professional)
- Certificate of English language proficiency preferably TOEFL or IELTS.
- Statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
- Medical certificate
- NOC from employer (for serving candidates)
- One copy of HEC application form with bank deposit slip (in original) separately.
The last date to apply for this fully funded Master degree scholarship is September 24, 2019. Application can be submitted on HEC portal by latest 24th September, 2019.