The HEC New Zealand Government Scholarship 2019-2020 is a fully funded scholarship for the Pakistani aspirants from the Ministry of foreign affairs & trade.
The New Zealand Scholarship is inviting International Students for scholarships in New Zealand to Study Bachelor, Master, Ph.D. or Doctoral Degree in prestigious Universities allied the courses like science and engineering, medical, arts, law, economics, and management, social sciences, technology and many others.
The New Zealand government scholarship will cover renunciation of full tuition fees, registration fee, medical and travel expenses. All the expenses of laboratory, stationary and dormitory and research expenses will be bear by the New Zealand government for the postgraduate students and undergraduate students.
Course offered for Pakistani students are Master’s Degree (1-2 Years) and Ph.D upto (3.5 Years). The programs offered are Renewable energy, Climate Change & resilience, Food security & agriculture and good governance.
Requirements for the Programme is mentioned below;
- Be a Pakistani/AJ&K national.
- Age must not be more than 39 years for Phd & 35 years Masters at the time of application.
- As at 31 March 2019 applicant must have completed at least 12 months of work experience as full-time (provide verified proof)
- Be available to start your academic studies in September/October 2019
- Provide a verified copy of a document that is stamped and signed as a true copy of the original.
The deadline of the New Zealand government scholarship for Pakistani aspirants is 25th March, 2019. Keep visiting for the website for further information.