KAIST scholarship south Korea 2020 are open
KAIST Scholarship South Korea applications are open for KAIST Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D. Scholarship for International Students 2020.
KAIST is offering Full scholarships for international students.
- The Country offering scholarship is: South Korea
- University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, MS leading to Ph.D., Doctorate Degree
- No. of Scholarships: More than 300
All academic domains including natural sciences, life sciences, bio engineering, all engineering fields, business administration and trans-disciplinary studies are offered.
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) Scholarships for international students will cover the following expenses for international students.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- A monthly allowance of 300 USD for Bachelors Students.
- A monthly allowance of 350,000 KRW for Master’s Course.
- A monthly allowance of 400,000 KRW for Doctoral Degree.
Medical Health Insurance fees are supported by the recipient’s advisor/department.
KAIST has three application tracks:the first one offering is EARLY, second REGULAR, and the last one is LATE applications.
For EARLY Applications:
- Application Window Opens: SEP. 2 2019
- Application Deadline: OCT. 25 2019
For REGULAR Applications:
- Application Window Opens: NOV. 4 2019
- Application Deadline: JAN. 10 2019
For LATE Applications:
- Application Windows Opens: MAR. 2 2020
- Application Deadline: MAY. 22 2020
The Last Date to Apply for the KAIST Scholarship South Korea For Masters & Ph.D. is 20th September 2019 and For Bachelors Early Application Deadline is 25th Oct 2019.https://www.technologytimes.pk/kaist-scholarship-south-korea-2020-open/https://www.technologytimes.pk/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/KAIST-scholarship-south-korea-2020-are-open.jpghttps://www.technologytimes.pk/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/KAIST-scholarship-south-korea-2020-are-open-150x69.jpgNewsPopular ScienceScholarshipsScholarship,SouthKAIST Scholarship South Korea applications are open for KAIST Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D. Scholarship for International Students 2020. Hasan AkhterHasan Akhterhasanakhter111@gmail.comContributorTechnology Times