Managing your inventory based upon the Theory of Constraints
We invite you to take part in our webinar!
Pakistan. October 11, 2017, 10AM – 11.30AM EEST (UTC+5). Participation is free. Pre-registration is required. Space is limited! https://goo.gl/Ppp2Bm
What do you learn?
– Why may excess inventory exist simultaneously with out-of-stocks? Warehouses are overloaded, yet the customer is not satisfied?
– What are the negative consequences of such stock distribution for a company? How much money and customers are lost due to ineffective inventory management.
– How to change your inventory management to achieve relevant results: low stock levels, high levels of product availability, customer satisfaction, sales, and profits.
– Theory of Constraints solution for managing inventory in supply chain (retail, distribution, and manufacturing). What is a buffer and how does Dynamic Buffer Management work?
– Case studies. Results and economic effects of ABM Inventory system integration in big retailers
– Demonstration of ABM Inventory – a cloud-based supply chain management system, that enables you to constantly have just enough stock in each location, reduce out-of-stocks and excess inventory.
The event will be useful for:
– Business owners and commercial directors
– Store managers
– Purchasing managers
– IT directors
Participation is free. Pre-registration is required. Space is limited!
You will receive a link to access the webinar one day before the start of the live broadcast.