Microsoft’s premier international competition Imagine Cup 2020 registrations are now open for young developers to show off the biggest, boldest solutions.
For nearly two decades, students from around the world have competed Microsoft’s global technology competition Imagine Cup.
This year for the students a chance to win mentorship, networking opportunities, free travel, cash, and other prizes, not to mention the coveted trophy. But the Imagine Cup is more than just a tech competition.
You’re encouraged to submit an original solution that you and your team of up to three (3) have built. For your submission to qualify for the 2020 Imagine Cup, your application must utilize Microsoft Azure.
A round of four segments in the Imagine cup.
- First one is online regional semifinals (14 Aug- 1 Dec).
- Then regional finalists selected on 3 January.
- After that regional finals on 19 February at Singapore.
- And the last one World Championship at USA to be scheduled.
The teams that advance to the Regional Final will win a trip to the Asia Regional Final event in Singapore and compete for the following:
- The top two teams will win USD8,000 cash, Azure credits, a trip to Seattle, and a spot in the World Championship.
- The three runner-up teams from each Regional Final win USD2,500 cash and Azure credits.
Finalize and submit your team entry before Sunday, 1 December, 2019 for your chance to participate in the worldwide finals.
For registration go to the Microsoft Imagine Cup Link. Here