Applications are invited to apply for the Sweden Government Scholarship 2020-21 for all international students to pursue Master Degree from Sweden Universities.
Sweden Government offers will offer 300 scholarships for international students from all Academic Fields & Majors.
Sweden Government Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: Sweden
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th January 2020
- No of Scholarships: 300
Sweden Government Scholarship 2020-21 is a fully funded scholarship for international students & will cover the following Expenses given below.
- Full Tuition Fees Directly paid to Universities.
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/Month.
- Travel grant For Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000.
- Insurance Coverage.
Available Fields & Majors
All academic fields & majors are available under Sweden Government Scholarship 2020-21. The list of the fields is given below.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- International Students are eligible outside EEA.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment.
- Must be from an Eligible Country.
Check Other Eligibility Criteria
How to Apply:
There are Steps by Steps Application Process for the Swedish Institute Scholarship. First Apply at Swedish University & then You can apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship.
For further details click on Advertisement.