Two day "Hadoop Big Data Developer Training" to be held in Karachi
May 10th, 2015 | Ahsan Jamil | No Comments
The ambitious developers with effervescence who are conspicuous to flaunt their career in big data technologies get baffled the moment they come across free tutorials on internet about big data technologies which are unfortunately much complicated for beginners and they ultimately end up abandoning their impulse due to despair.
In order to reinforce spark, Innovative Management Services has hopped to reverse the situation by announcing two day training event targeted at naive developers starting from May 12, 2015 titled as “Big Data Hadoop Developer Training.”
Both theory and practical work have been incorporated in the schedule of the training. The hands on Apache Hadoop will mark major proportion of 70% and theory will account for the rest 30% of the training.
The training is primarily aimed at equipping aspiring developers with in-depth knowledge of core concepts of Hadoop developing their skill at certain level from where they could conveniently get certified from MAPR, Cloudera and Hortonworks.
The trainers include highly skilled professionals like Babu Mandadi who hails from India and is an expert trainer and consultant in big data technologies. Dr. Muhammad Tariq is the partnering trainer who is an impeccable data scientist.
The organizers of the event aim that at the end of the training the participants will be able to substantially enhance their skills and knowledge of various concepts of Hadoop. The course contents include the detailed concepts of HDFS and Map Reduce framework, Hadoop 2.x Architecture, setup Hadoop cluster and writing complex Hadoop MapReduce programs, data reducing techniques including Sqoop and Flume, data analytic techniques using Pig, Hive and Yarn, implementation of Hbase, MapReduce integration, advance usage and indexing, job scheduling using Oozie, implementation of best practices of Hadoop development, and working on real life project on Big Data Analytics.
A number of software developers and architects, graduates, analytics professionals, project managers, testing professionals, mainframe professionals, BI/ETL/DW professionals have registered for the training.
Published in: Volume 06 Issue 15
Short Link: https://www.technologytimes.pk/?p=13232