Workout key to healthy lifestyle
February 9th, 2018 | Sara Ehsan | No Comments
Health is a very important element of our life because a person who has a good health may enjoy happy and healthy life. Workout plays very important role in keeping a person healthy by controlling fitness level of the body. Exercise and healthy diet are keys of healthy life. Doing exercises regularly and follow a proper healthy diet plan are very important for spending long healthy life along with happiness.
In the modern era of busy schedule, it is difficult to spare time to follow proper routine of exercise. Many people excuse that “I don’t have enough time” for this. Daily workout is equally important for every one regardless age and gender e.g. children, teenagers and elders. All may improve their health, enjoy energetic life and have fun by including physical activity in their daily lives. There are many different types of diets and exercises specify for each part of the body as well as people belongs to different age groups.
Different types of workouts are available such as Gym, good place for performing exercises at home or gym saloons. Balls are very effective and useful workout in various exercises, running, swimming, gardening, bikes, nautilus machines, treadmills and weights. Exercise machines and equipments play important role in making workouts as successful and effective.
To obtain maximum satisfaction and results from workouts, make as a regular habit, find right and appropriate exercise or physical activity, having sufficient willpower to follow exercise routine, use different tactics, make possible to do exercises in early morning and try to set goals and benefits that you are looking to achieve from exercise routine. Start by doing simple walks then perform exercises and slowly and gradually increase time duration. Right selection of workout is important to make it enjoyable and be motivated to exercise regularly for achieving successful results. Remember that your body needs movements just like a car or a bike needs to keep working properly.
Some factors should be considered while choosing a diet and exercise program which includes weight, cholesterol level, body mass index (BMI), heart rate, metabolism, hormonal levels, history of disease, and blood pressure. It is very important to consult and follow the guidelines of physician or a licensed nutritionist or fitness trainer.
Workouts have number of benefits on our health as well as our life in following ways:
- Reduce risk of a heart attack, keeps heart strong and function more efficiently
- Make body stronger and more capable to fight against countless viruses
- Help in reducing and controlling blood pressure, diabetes and cholesterol level
- Reduce the risk of stroke, osteoporosis and breast cancer
- Strengthen bones , joints and muscles
- Improves circulation of blood
- Help you feeling younger.
- Improve mental health and mood
- Remain fresh and active for whole day
- Enhances quality of sleep.
- Keeps you strong, mobile and less dependent on others
- Help in achieving and maintaining ideal weight
- Burns extra body fats and calories to lose weight more effectively
- Increased self esteem
- Helps keep the brain sharp well in old age as well
- Increase strength, stamina and metabolic rate during whole day
- Enhances immune system.
- Help in reducing stress, anxiety and depression
- Improves posture or body shape.
- Provide excellent option to meet new people, whether at a gym or walking in parks
Life without doing daily exercises is worthless. If you don’t doing exercise daily, have worst effects on our body as well as life. It dramatically increases the risk of dying from a heart attack, stroke, high cholesterol or blood pressure. Muscles of the body tend to get flabby. Bones become fragile. Heart muscle becomes soft and unable to respond in stressful situations. You can’t maintain body weight and body posture. People are unable to spend healthy and can’t enjoy the real colors of life.
I believe that, trend of doing workouts and eating healthy food is out dated. People need to wake up, and spare some time to do exercise from busy routine of their daily life because Good health is very precious thing that Allah blessed us. So we have to take care of it.
Short Link: https://www.technologytimes.pk/?p=20403